Unit 14 High School
- Subjects Covered
- Grammar, Literature, Composition, History
- Time Period
- Grade Level
- High School: 9 – 12
- A Doll’s House – by Henrik Ibsen
Leading Ideas and Biblical Principles
- Honesty is a character quality to be desired.
- The Lord detests differing weights, and dishonest scales do not please Him. — Proverbs 20:23
- The Bible provides the ethics upon which to judge people and nations.
- And God spoke all these words:…(continue reading). — Exodus 20:1-17
- God is sovereign over the affairs of men.
- From one man He made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. — Acts 17:26
Unit 14 Resources: High School
Download History Unit Download Language Arts Unit Download Maps Interactive Map
VIDEOS ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE PREVIEWED BY PARENTS BEFORE ALLOWING STUDENTS TO WATCH VIDEOS. SOME VIDEOS MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON SENSITIVE TOPICS.
- Presidential Election of 1869 and 1900
- President Wilson – Bio and additional information
- WWI – Timeline – Year by Year
- The 1918 Influenza Pandemic – this often forgotten event during World War 1 killed more people than were killed by the Great War
- Great World Document Archive – includes many original documents
- The Peace Treaty of Versailles